Thursday, July 12, 2012
Social issues, intl affairs, politics and soccer. Aimed at those who believe that how you think is more important than what you think.
This blog's author is a freelance writer and journalist, who is fluent in French and lives in upstate NY.
Essays are available for re-print, only with the explicit permision of the publisher. Contact mofycbsj @ yahoo.com
- Name: Brian
- Location: Upstate, New York, United States
The author is a freelance writer and journalist who lives in upstate New York. He served as a Peace Corps Volunteer in the Republic of Guinea (Conakry), West Africa, in the mid-90s. He is also fluent in French. *** L'auteur est un journaliste et écrivain qui habite le nord de l'Etat de New York. Il fut volontaire professeur de maths au sein du Corps de la Paix américain; il serva en République de Guinée (Conakry) en Afrique de l'Ouest dans les années 90.
- Far right think tanks pushed individual mandate
- The cost of a 'part-time' legislature
- Obamacare: like solving hunger by mandating everyo...
- Evolution of language
- Organic food turns people into jerks, and other de...
- How to really thank a GI
- Polls show we're not doing our job
- Graphic opinions of the day: funding your own pers...
- Why America needs multipartyism
- Will local newspapers adapt or die?