Monday, April 23, 2012
Social issues, intl affairs, politics and soccer. Aimed at those who believe that how you think is more important than what you think.
This blog's author is a freelance writer and journalist, who is fluent in French and lives in upstate NY.
Essays are available for re-print, only with the explicit permision of the publisher. Contact mofycbsj @ yahoo.com
- Name: Brian
- Location: Upstate, New York, United States
The author is a freelance writer and journalist who lives in upstate New York. He served as a Peace Corps Volunteer in the Republic of Guinea (Conakry), West Africa, in the mid-90s. He is also fluent in French. *** L'auteur est un journaliste et écrivain qui habite le nord de l'Etat de New York. Il fut volontaire professeur de maths au sein du Corps de la Paix américain; il serva en République de Guinée (Conakry) en Afrique de l'Ouest dans les années 90.
- How theft by newspapers affects professional write...
- Piracy is not the sincerest form of flattery (or: ...
- The Post-Star war on underage drinking (part 2)
- The Post-Star's war on underage drinking (part 1)
- The curious intersection of journalism, editorial ...
- When 'Never Again' happened again
- What income inequality looks like
- NYS budget observers 'heartened' by secrecy
- The definition of austerity
- 95% of US taxpayer money to rebuild Iraq disappear...