Thursday, October 06, 2011

Occupy Wall St.

"When I give food to the poor, I'm called a saint. When I ask why they are poor, I'm called a communist." -Archbishop Dom Helder Camara.

 I am remiss for not having yet mentioned the growing Occupy Wall St. movement that is holding marches on in New York City and many other cities around the country protesting greed, excess and corporate domination of American government and society.

 A few good websites about and covering the movement...

 -Occupy Wall St. website

 -Occupy Wall St. Facebook page

 -Democracy Now

 Readers are free to leave other suggesting in the comments field and I will add them.

Commenter John Warren adds: The Village Voice.

1 comment:

John Warren said...

The Village Voice has been covering the demonstrations pretty well, including live coverage from reports on the streets:

http://blogs.villagevoice.com/runninscared/occupy_wall_str/