Wednesday, April 14, 2010

I certainly understand your frustration which is why I'm going to continue ignoring you

Dear customer dis-service hacks,

If I say "My problem is x. I've tried to fix it by doing y and z" and your so-called answer is "Try doing y or z," it means you're only adding to my fury not assuaging it... no matter how many times your script tells you to say that you "certainly understand my frustration."

Because if you really understand my frustration, then why don't you... I don't know... READ WHAT I (expletives deleted) WRITE!!!

And while you're at it, don't spend 10 minutes keeping me on hold assuring me "how important (my) call is to (you)."

If it's that important, answer the damn call. Rubbing it in my face that I'm still on hold because of your useless customer service only makes it worse.

Sincerely,
Brian

No comments: